Have you ever been asked to give a presentation on the topic of bullying or needed a resource to provide to teachers, parents, and middle or high school students on this subject? Thomas M. Cooley Law School Professor, Patrick Corbett, has created a set of resources entitled “Cyber Bullying and other High Tech Crimes Involving Michigan Kids.” Professor Corbett’s hypotheticals may be useful to Michigan attorneys as well as attorneys in other jurisdictions. The material includes nine You Tube Videos and three documents available in pdf format. The documents, Discussion Questions for Teachers, Helpful Resources on High Tech Crime, and High Tech Crime Laws, are available here.
- Access the series play list (see below) on You Tube.
- Child Pornography
- Cyber Harassment and Social Networks
- Identity Theft, Voyeurism
- Cyber Harassment and Text Messaging
- Recording a Private Conversation
- Non-Criminal Consequences
Today’s tip came from the State Bar of Michigan – PMRC Tip of the Week at http://www.michbar.org/pmrc/content.cfm